Verified Reviewer

2.0

Avoid them if you can

My mortgage was sold to them by my original lender at the end of January. I haven't been able to make payments since then because of a glitch on their end.

I spoke with them nine times; and, keep being told that someone will find the error, correct and call me back. Every day, I get two recorded messages to contact them regarding my delinquent mortgage. On Monday, I received a letter from them telling me what my options are to handle my missed payments. I called them and the recording said that they were extremely busy and I could press "1" and leave my name and number in the que, and they would call me back in the order that the call was received.

It's Wednesday night; and, still have not heard from them. I would also like to add that I don't think that lenders should be allowed to sell your accounts.

Preferred solution: Get my mortgage account straightened out.

Comments